Monday, July 13, 2009

CEOs and Execs Read Carefully

Picture: Flirting people being useless at the workplace

So...I've come down with a nasty case of the Mondays. And shockingly, cursing in the subway, mean-muggin and pretending that today is really just Saturday has not cured my ailment. So while I sit here at work, observing those around me, I have begun to think of ways that companies can increase productivity for workers like me who don't ever have their ish together.

- Don't disable sites like Facebook and Youtube. People will spend more time trying to find bootleg versions of those sites or spend countless hours trying to circumvent the system (and almost downloading mad viruses in the process -- this of course is not speaking from personal experience....)
- Four day work weeks.
- Hire busted people. Flirtation between coworkers takes up a good 4 hours of each day.
- Do away with the whole "office" thing. Phone, AIM and texting work just fine. Hell, I'll even video chat if I need to (but only if you can see my shoulders up because I would like to remain in my hotpants, thank you)
- If you are going to do the whole "office" thing, provide catered lunches every day from Chik-Fil-A. That mess is crack.

Anyways, that's all for now...Can you believe it's lunch time already? I guess I have been hard at work, perfecting this blog! I shall be recording "Imagination" on Tuesday, god-willing. I'll leave you with this interesting workplace clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment